« Home | Where has Everybody Gone? » | Boasting » | Very Silly » | Three in One » | Girls About Town » | Ready Brek Boy » | Bad Toe Day » | We Bid a Fond Farewell » | Ukranian Eggs » | Excuses Excuses »

Oven Cleaning


So much to do and think about I think my head is about to explode!


So why am I blogging you may well ask. Well, my good friend Andrew calls it oven cleaning - it's that phenomenon where you will do anything (even clean the oven) other than the job you need to be doing.


Oh well, onwards and upwards and


away to writing up the minutes that I should have been writing whilst I was doing this

Labels:

Shame on you for discomblogulation ;)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Posh Hermit
  • From Hastings, E. Sussex, United Kingdom
  • Best things in my life are God, John, The Childers, sunshine, chocolate, coffee and living by the sea
My profile