« Home | Excuses Excuses » | Happy Mothership Day » | Beach Baby » | Cherry Blossom Blues » | Had Dirt to Scratch and Eggs to Lay » | It's Only Fair » | Toxic Flatworm » | Talking of Las Vegas » | In The Early Morning Rain.............. » | The Comeback Queen »

Ukranian Eggs


Those Ukrainians have too much time on their hands if you ask me!

I am pleased to be able to report that a stone has been lost and that I am now on target (this was in fact only achieved by adjusting the target), but there is still another stone and a half to go.

The Daughter and Ollie brought us a rather nice organic Green and Black's Easter Egg last night - what do you think the chances are of J saving me some for when I am sylph like again? They are off to the sunny (we hope) West Country for a wedding and hols, Carla is in Cuba with her mum (21st present) and Threeson will be working, so we will be a select gathering for the celebrations, just Oneson and Elbel, Twoson and Carla's little brother Charlie (who he is minding for the duration). Still I'm sure that a good time will be had and much eating and drinking (by the others) will be done.

What I really need to do over the long weekend is to catch up with all the films that we have taped and not gotten around to watching, so I might just slob out and do that. Would of course be more fun with popcorn or chocolate or in fact any kind of foodstuff with sugar and fat in it, but I must be strong!

Been trying to remember my favourite films, they definitely include:

Cabaret

Casablanca

Lord of the Rings (all of them of course)

Moulin Rouge

Cry Freedom

Shawshank Redemption

Frankie and Johnnie

Enemy of the State

An Officer and a Gentleman and Pretty Woman (I know, I know, but I can't help it!)

I'm sure there must be so many that I have forgotten though.................

Found some more of these:

Old Lawyers never die, they just lose their appeal

Old magicians never die, they just disappear

Old nitpickers never die, they just feel lousy

Old pilots never die, they just go to a higher plane

Old quarry workers never die, they just get blasted

Old robbers never die, they just steal away

Old sculptors never die, they just lose their marbles

Old tree surgeons never die, they just pine away

Old upholsterers never die, they just don't recover

Old veterinarians never die, they just go to the dogs

Old wheel fitters never die, they just get retired

I am away to finish filling in my time sheet


Labels:

jsut?

and wouldn't that be dancers that to to a higher plane?

Spellchecking: not just a good idea, it's the law!

You shouldn't be such a half hearted pedant - you missed at least 2 other spelling mistakes!

You just slob about and get stuck in to your officer and a gentleman, have a great weekend and well done for adjusting the target!

Post a Comment