« Home | Bad Toe Day » | We Bid a Fond Farewell » | Ukranian Eggs » | Excuses Excuses » | Happy Mothership Day » | Beach Baby » | Cherry Blossom Blues » | Had Dirt to Scratch and Eggs to Lay » | It's Only Fair » | Toxic Flatworm »

Ready Brek Boy

I'm so proud!

Hey well surely that's cheating. You can't just blog other people's work with minimum comment and pass it off as good bloggin', now can you..

Sorry - very tired. It is a compliment really and I did put the link in. And you've made me laugh, which is just one of the many reasons I love you

yeh i have brekkie with this guy every morning!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Posh Hermit
  • From Hastings, E. Sussex, United Kingdom
  • Best things in my life are God, John, The Childers, sunshine, chocolate, coffee and living by the sea
My profile