« Home | Ukranian Eggs » | Excuses Excuses » | Happy Mothership Day » | Beach Baby » | Cherry Blossom Blues » | Had Dirt to Scratch and Eggs to Lay » | It's Only Fair » | Toxic Flatworm » | Talking of Las Vegas » | In The Early Morning Rain.............. »

We Bid a Fond Farewell


To Tobiwan and El.


That sounds as if I might break into rhyming verse - but I won't.


We have had a very nice Easter and it has been lovely having Oneson and his Wife with us. We did miss all the others though, except Twoson and Carla's little brother Charlie, who joined us for Easter lunch.


There are however sad tidings. Although I had beautiful flowers (see picture) instead of an Easter Egg, I foolishly took 3 days off from my diet and stuffed myself. This was not a good thing and the target is now way beyond adjustment!!! My doctor has increased the dosage of my Reductil, but has warned that if I do not lose 5% of my body weight he will withdraw the treatment. To compound matters I have just had a rather nasty verruca zapped and this has made me even less mobile than usual, it has temporarily put an end to even the gentle exercise that I was endeavouring to do. So will power has been cranked up again, calories are being greatly reduced and teeth are being gritted (although jaw being wired might be more helpful!).

Didn't manage to watch any films after all. Did re-watch all 3 episodes of The Trap (everyone should be made to watch this - but you will only get the irony of that statement if you actually have) and on a much lighter note, several episodes of Creature Comforts; also, as is usual when Tobiwan is around there was much watching of old videos of Red Dwarf.




On Friday the Princess and I are going to the big city for a girls day out. - Tate Modern, St Paul's and the theatre (The Glass Menagerie - I love a bit of Tennessee Williams and unfortunately Equus was a bit out of our price range, prices possibly inflated by the lure of Daniel Radcliffe's tackle), should be good craic especially if the weather forecast is right and it stays warm and sunny (oh please, oh please, oh please).


I think my overuse of exclamation marks is being edged out by my overuse of brackets (although sometimes I overdo both!!!).


I'm away to nurse my blistering toe

Labels:

i love your blog. nice bunch!

Farewell aussi.

The funs™ were totally had.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Posh Hermit
  • From Hastings, E. Sussex, United Kingdom
  • Best things in my life are God, John, The Childers, sunshine, chocolate, coffee and living by the sea
My profile