« Home | Girls About Town » | Ready Brek Boy » | Bad Toe Day » | We Bid a Fond Farewell » | Ukranian Eggs » | Excuses Excuses » | Happy Mothership Day » | Beach Baby » | Cherry Blossom Blues » | Had Dirt to Scratch and Eggs to Lay »

Three in One




I don't want to overdo it with the blogging, but retractions must be made. Spec Savers all is forgiven! They phoned me with a cancellation and Kevin the contact lens chap is so very nice and has sorted out my prescription. The bad news is that he says I have a dry patch on my cornea, which is why my right lens has been driving me mad. I have to leave them out for a while and clean them with peroxide (!) every week and put eye drops in or spray my eyes every day. I hate my glasses :( so lets hope things improve!!




Also thought I would treat you to some works of genius - this one by Giacametti is named after me (but I'm prettier!)







Poor old Rodin definitely had a problem with fingers - like bunches of bananas! But otherwise very sexy I think





That's your lot for now,


I'm away to finish catching up on all that telly I missed whilst galavanting about with the Princess






Labels: , ,

mebbe they read your blog?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Posh Hermit
  • From Hastings, E. Sussex, United Kingdom
  • Best things in my life are God, John, The Childers, sunshine, chocolate, coffee and living by the sea
My profile