« Home | We Bid a Fond Farewell » | Ukranian Eggs » | Excuses Excuses » | Happy Mothership Day » | Beach Baby » | Cherry Blossom Blues » | Had Dirt to Scratch and Eggs to Lay » | It's Only Fair » | Toxic Flatworm » | Talking of Las Vegas »

Bad Toe Day


Gross eh! My friend Karen (who is a chiropodist in case you wondered) is very kindly going to pop it later (she says it will feel better). What joy - I can barely contain myself!!


The Daughter is a woman of few words, we recieved a postcard this morning and it read, 'Cornwall is nice'. She didn't even wish I was there!


I'm away to Crowborough

Labels:

i want to see gross results! running blood or oozing pus would be good!

YEUCH.

This wasn't what the webbernet was made for you know.

PS. I've got your present. It's a good one.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Posh Hermit
  • From Hastings, E. Sussex, United Kingdom
  • Best things in my life are God, John, The Childers, sunshine, chocolate, coffee and living by the sea
My profile